Guest round2racing

FOUND A GREAT EBAY VINYL SUPPLIER

numerous dealers sell this vinyl, it is a great intermediate vinyl, I have used it from the beginning of my business, yes it is Fellers house brand and Earl Mich.com. and several other sign supply dealers.  The dealers just add their own  name to it and call it their house brand. It cuts and weeds great.  the vinyl is Comp-u-cut ,,CC300 AND  CC500 series  from General Formulations Company  http://www.generalformulations.com  who has been  in business since 1953.

Hello, my name is Billy and i own www.signdesignsupplies.com, and sign design supplies1. I want to set the record straight on any alligations that i stole somebodies pictures of their work and posted them on our website. I bought this business in april of this year, which came with this webpage that someone else put together. I had no knowledge of where the pictures came from or who's work it was. I'am in the process of removing the pictures tonight. I wish the person who's work is in question would have emailed me to let me know, instead of blogging that i was stilling pictures of peoples work. My email address is on the website which is vinyl@signdesignsupplies.com and anyone who has a question about product or a special request can email anytime. I would like everyone to know that i don't steal, lie, or cheat. I hope that i can earn the respect of everyone through hard work and dedication to bringing a quality product at a reasonable rate with prompt shipping. Hope you will give me the chance to earn your business. We will have a new web page finished up next month and hope to be addding new products.    Thanks, Billy

I have bought some vinyl from Billy @ signdesignsupply and had nothing but excellent service from him, from the order to the shipping.  He communicated excellently and his prices were pretty good.  just my $.02.

Guest round2racing

I order exclusively from him.

He works with you, and is a great guy.

He did remove the pictures in question and has redone his website.

Recvd Product and im 100% satisfied with him.  Thanks for the recommendation.  Vinyl was shipped in a box unlike Meranda Signs (which im still having issues with) shipped it in a bag. 

Guest round2racing

Billy is a great person to work with.

If you email him from the website, and not the ebay store, you get a better deal.

Once you establish as a regular customer, he gives fantastic deals.

I just love him.

awesome thanks for the heads up.  I need to order some new colors.  I will try that route also

The vinyl I been getting from him is great vinyl however does he ever reply to emails?

I sent a bunch of messages to him and no response?

The vinyl I been getting from him is great vinyl however does he ever reply to emails?

I sent a bunch of messages to him and no response?

he answers mine..most of the time, and not always very quickly. I get the feeling he is just very busy,trying to do it all by himself.

still no answer on my emails to him. 

If I know exactly what I need and small quantities I will order thru him.  He packs the vinyl perfectly and had no problem with him besides the lack of communication

Guest round2racing

To everyone who was wondering why they weren't getting a reply from Billy.

Him and his family contracted the H1N1 flu virus and have been very sick.

They are getting better and he is trying to get caught up.