Sign in to follow this  
Rodger

Any cheap software in Spanish ?

I have been selling some trucks , heavy equipment etc to people exporting to South America . After making some door decals for them , they want to buy a cutter . I've offered to sell them 1 of mine ( I'll buy a new cutter  :thumbsup: ) . Is there any inexpensive software that has Spanish as an language option  ?

Thanks , Rodger

I dont know about that, but I speak and write Spanish every single day, but to be honest I dont understand and dont know how to use software in Spanish. I've tried some, PhotoShop among them and I dont understand a thing, for real.

When you see the translations, they are really really different. I used PhotoShop guessing what was what by the location of buttons.

We use English words in our Spanish lives. Like Parking, we all say parking, even tho there is a Spanish word to it (Estacionamiento) and so is the case with Hamburguer (Hamburguesa) and many other words.

Im sorry I couldnt help you with thsoftware, I just wanted to share my experience with softwares in Spanish.

Thanks Joe ,

I think most people speak " Spanglish " . The man who wants a cutter speaks some English ( about as much as I speak Spanish ) . He is gonna take to Honduras & a software in Spanish would most likely be easier . I think he would want Spanish language decals for Honduran use .  :thumbsup: