locknload1

Auto Repair in La Habra

A before and after shot of 'diamonds' & 5'X10' panels (left to right) of a recent job in La Habra, CA.

Customer getting the money together for painting, skirt repair & bollards (to prevent future skirt damage), have a contract to do it all in phases.

RG

Looks good, you couldnt talk them into fixing the bottom of the sign also? Looks like it's falling apart...lol

Per the contract, that comes in July along with bollards...

RG

Guest kenya

Dang, that's up there- :thumbsup:.

Very nice job  :thumbsup:.

Good job there the owner jorge is a very cool guy.....know him for years but never knew he needed a sign.......lol i havent talk to him in about 2 years. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good job there the owner jorge is a very cool guy.....know him for years but never knew he needed a sign.......lol i havent talk to him in about 2 years. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

He sold it, did some other work for the new owners at their shop in Whittier/La Habra and was told that Jorge wanted his signs replaced ASAP.

The work for these guys all started with a $60 boat job.

RG

good deal  :thumbsup: i was in the rims and tire business for a while and jorge was the go to man. He sold to mostly all the shops in Orange County selling 20,24,26 inch rims .......

good deal  :thumbsup: i was in the rims and tire business for a while and jorge was the go to man. He sold to mostly all the shops in Orange County selling 20,24,26 inch rims .......

Oh sorry, my mistake. Salinas is still in business in the same locations with Jorge Junior running the show however it was the auto electric shop that re did the sign.

Salinas has channel letters on their bldg and a wrapped van so they were pretty much set and didn't get too involved in this project.

I have to say they do carry some exotic stuff, and the 26" did make me chuckle when I saw them put them on an old brown and tan Bronco, reminded me of a covered wagon. LOL!

RG

hey

first of all I would like to tell you that you have done a great job in La Habra of painting and reparing , also with it i agree with yoginaranjo that jorge was the go to man. He sold to mostly all the shops in Orange County.

http://www.vandslocksmith.com'>La Habra CA Locksmith