Benr98

Anyone seen Ken?

Aww shucks, thanks everyone. I will still pop in from time to time, sure enough. At least Karl is one step closer to creating a smoke free USCutter environment now, lol. Just too many personal issues that contributed to affecting my position with USCutter, so it was time for me to go.

Hopefully found a position now that appreciates the diamonds in the rough a bit more. Wish nothing but the best for Marcus and USCutter, but I will no longer assist in helping his busniess grow. Wish all of you the best as well. I consider many of you friends, and not just clients that I was happy to assist.

Thank you for all of the kind words and appreciation.

Take care,

Ken

Ken,you are full of nice! Thanks for posting and don't be s atranger here. You can still help..nobody does it better.

damn, this would have been much easier if u had not posted for a minute. now i'm really sad. :'(

but i'm glad u have moved to a higher ground.

Guest kenya

Please stop by............... we'll miss you  :'(.

Ken, glad you stopped in and I hope you do when you can.

Your help and humor will be missed, wishing you nothing but the best!!!

Take good care of yourself.

Jenny

Guest stunad, jr.

I dunno about anyone else, But I know I owe this man a beer.

God bless with your new endeavors.  

Peace    :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

Ken glad to see you stopped by and posted, but if it was the "smoking thing" you could of just started using the patch.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;) J/K Good luck on your new career and I'm sure whomever you're employed by will be very lucky to have gotten you.

Good luck and stay in touch my friend.

Ken, thank you for all that you did!  I consider you a friend...and appreciate the assistance you provided to me since my very first purchase from USC.  Please stay in touch and I wish you well in your new opportunities.

Guest crshirts

Ken

Best of luck you will be missed.

Carl

Hello everyone I am back from my little hiatus. You all will be seeing me around here much more now that Ken is gone. If you need an admin for any reason you know where to find me.

Guest stunad, jr.

Hello everyone I am back from my little hiatus. You all will be seeing me around here much more now that Ken is gone. If you need an admin for any reason you know where to find me.

I hope they gave you a raise.  I have a feeling you're gonna have quite a workload on your hands

:thumbsup:

OH SHIT NO WAY KEN IS GONE WELL DAMN IT I GUESS I RAN HIM OFF WITH SO MANY CALLS FOR HELP SHIT SORRY KEN SORRY . BUT IF I DIDNT MAKE YOU LEAVE OR DROVE U NUTSS I HOPE YOU GOT A BETTER HIGHER POSITION AND LESS HEADACHES ....AS FOR LEVI  LEVI HAS HELPED ME ALOT AS WELL HOPE LIKE HELL I DONT RUN HIM OFF OR HE PULLS HIS HAIR OUT LIKE I DID WITH KEN ...... BEST OF LUCK BUDDY ( KEN ) YOU WILL BE WELL MISSED VERY WELL MISSED BY MEEEEEEEEEEEE WHO AM I GOING TO CALL FOR HELP NOW GHOST BUSTERS  ....... SHITTTTTTTTTTTT KEN ALL OF US MIGHT NEED TO CALL USCUTTER AND GRIPP SOME TO THE HEAD HONCHOS TO CHANGE THINGS TO GET YOU BACK

LEVI I HOPE YOU GOT A PERSCRIPTION FOR NERVE PILLS I MIGHT GET ON YOUR NERVOUSE HOPE I DONT RUN YOU OFF ALSO

KEN IMES YOU WILL BE HIGHLY MISSED BUDDY AND THANKS A TON FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP THANK YOU SIR HOPE YOUR NEW ENDEVOUR TAKES YOU TO THE PLACES YOU ONLY DREAMED OF  HIGHEST POINTS THAT YOU WANT... REACH FOR THE STARS ARE POSSIBLE

2 TYPES OF PEOPLE THOSE THAT DREAM AND NOT DO NOTHING AND THOSE THAT DREAM AND MAKE IT HAPPEN OR TRY FAMOUSE QUOT BY MY EX GIRL FRIEND    AND YES WE TALK EVERY DAY AT LEAST 3 TIMES A DAY JUST AS FRIENDS ONLY NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS

BEST OF LUCK KEN IMES   

How do you get a prescriptiojn for nerve pills ?  :thumbsup:

How do you get a prescriptiojn for nerve pills ?  :thumbsup:

tell a doctor that you are married.

lmao banner john good one  yea tell doc you are married

thats why im on nerve meds because i was married for 5.5 yrs to a low life scum bag mooch

Thank you ken, and you can always email, me, for anything,,

Sandy Jo

MMM :thumbsup:

Hmmm , LUCKY Ken  :thumbsup: ( Sandy Jo's offer  ;D ) , unlucky Repodon  :D  ... It is VERY hard to find someone congenial enough to live with , especially for a long time , but I did  ;D I'll have to come up with something else to get the meds Repodon is taking 

Hey Rodger, just tell em your ASS is hurtin or you have a pain in the ass...I'm not sure if tellin em your ass is gettin on your nerves is a good one but its worth a shot! LOL!!!

Glad to see you didnt diss your wife like many seem to enjoy doing... :thumbsup:

I'm referring to Rodgers Donkeys in case anyone is wondering...lol)

Renee

lol Renee!!

Miss seeing you around.  Hope all is going well for you!