Benr98

Anyone seen Ken?

well my wife literally drove me crazy yes littoral drove me crazy lost every thing because of her supported her and her 2 kids which was great my job but my job was not to support her sister her daughter there mom wife's first ex / step brother his first son from previous marriage and ex husbands girl friend and her 3 kids while i busted my ass repoing own my own business while they sat on there ass doing nothing until i found out about it while mean time she didn't pay a damn thing except house  electric phone cable water

ex wife's first ex husband/step brother how that is was she charlen my ex wife was married 7 yrs then her mom married his dad 3 yrs later Charlene divorced  him and 5 yrs later his dad died and 3 yrs later i married Charlene  so need less to Say he will always be in her life one way or another kids or no kids as he is her step brother can we say west Virginia 

I was sarcastically kidding with Repodon about the nerve pills ( I think I know why I have problems following his posts sometimes now ).  Nerves of steel I have & don't need any nerve pills  ;D . Even if I did , I would not take them . Filters reality WAY too much judging from some family that take them . :D . I read a bumper sticker 1 time that I thought was funny & realistic " reality is for people who can't handle drugs " ... an off-take of the opposite saying  :D

Women .. they have no competition ( at least for me )  :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with West Virginia , that is a old cliche that fits every state . What state did all this drama happen in ?

Sheesh... I disappear for a little while....

Thank you for everything you done Ken!!!!

west Virginia is the only state in the US that has not outlawed snake handling in religious services. That says it for me.

Sheesh... I disappear for a little while....

Thank you for everything you done Ken!!!!

See BK what happens when you disappear??? All hell breaks loose!  :thumbsup:

yeah... it's like going home and there's all these strangers there... Guess I shouldn't do that anymore....

Yes, really................STAY NEAR HOME will ya?  :thumbsup:

west Virginia is the only state in the US that has not outlawed snake handling in religious services. That says it for me.

That is a bunch of weird people , but i appreciate not having Big Brother being able to police everything , especially religion . I myself  think the whole religion thing is a touchy emotional thing . I think every state has some things that stick out . The movie Deliverance didn't do much for West Virginia , but the people I have met there are great & don't deserve to be judged by cliche's or what a few idiots do with snakes... I wonder what some Californians do with snakes  :thumbsup: , Like in the 60's with colledge kids , the majority get grouped & judged by the actions of the few  IMO

Thats why I love this forum. One thread has it all, tears,religion, weddings, divorces, hell... Awesome!  :thumbsup:

Thats why I love this forum. One thread has it all, tears,religion, weddings, divorces, hell... Awesome!  :thumbsup:

lol  ;D

Great to see you Jenny...;D I have been wondering if you have moved and settled in! Its been very quiet here on the forums the past few weeks, guess everyone is gearing up for the summer. Repo, you crack me up and like Rodger I have a hard time following you sometimes...lol. I'm not sure about West Virginia Folks, but I have heard that there are people that do strange things with gerbils...LMAO!!! Everyone gets picked on no matter where they are from, I'm living in Virginia and to virginian's I used to "tawk funny" but been here so long that when I go home to MA, they say I "tawk funny"! Cant win for losing!

Seems kinda weird that Ken is no longer here :thumbsup: He will definetly be missed!

Joe, I agree with you, we can run the gamet of topics all on one thread...lol...I love this place too!

Renee

....and the family nut chimes in....  ;D

LOL , Don't forget the drugs  ;D

naa , You know us motorcycle guys . They may be more dangerous than drugs , but a better rush  :thumbsup:

....and the family nut chimes in....  ;D

LOL! I know you love me BK.

Seems kinda weird that Ken is no longer here :thumbsup: He will definetly be missed!

Renee

I'll still pop in from time to time.

;D

Renee

I'll still pop in from time to time.

;D

VERY happy to hear it.