Benr98

Anyone seen Ken?

I haven't seen Ken online in days or Levi either!!!  :-

A bit concerned when I don't see them online for a few days.

Updates please.

Or Levi? Other than unpaid mods, there doesn't seem to have been any US Cutter presence here since May 6.

Not good.

Maybe that's the reason I haven't heard from US Cutter about my problem with my 630! :thumbsup:

I do too. It is not good for sales if people think the support forums are in trouble.

A very new member said in 1 thread something about ownership change :thumbsup: ( can't remember who or where )

A very new member said in 1 thread something about ownership change :thumbsup: ( can't remember who or where )

first I have heard of it.

I want to be postive here, I am hoping they all have just been so busy, they have not been able to check in,,,

If anyone is aware of any news please post,

thanks

Sandy jo

MMM

I highly doubt there has been a change in ownership.

All I know is Ken has been the best about getting questions answered and pretty darn quick!!  Hope to see Ken and Levi back real soon!

There has been no change in ownership. You can take that to the bank.

As for ken...I am not at liberty to say what I know but the person who is might post eventually. I can say that Ken is not ill as far as I know and this is not a health issue.

AS for Levi, I have no idea where he has been.

I didn't take it as fact while I was reading the thread a few days ago . A newer member was complaining about something & said something to the effect about ownership change of USC . I may be completely wrong in what I understood vs what was meant . I did wonder if that member knew what they were talking about or had some recent discussion over the phone with USC personal ( I took it that they had recent talk via phone with USC ) .

this is good news, thanks bannerjohn,,

and where ever ken is, I wish him well, he has always been there when i needed him,

thanks ken

sandy jo

and where ever ken is, I wish him well, he has always been there when i needed him,

thanks ken

sandy jo

+1

thanks ken

sandy jo

+1

+2

Ken is alive and well,but is no longer working at US Cutter. He has ,as he said 'gone on to greener pastures' with a new job.

His shoes will be big ones to fill but Levi is still here and is certainly up to the task. There have also been other tech support people hired and I'm sure we may see them here on the forums eventually.

meanwhile, myself and the other mods will try and do the best we can,but bear in mind that we are volunteers,unpaid,and have businesses to run. So be patient.

Wishing Ken the best of luck in his new job.

Guest round2racing

OH NO!!!!!

Ken has left?  Is he still going to talk to us on the forum?

He doesn't have to be a tech support guy working for US cutter to stay on here, does he?

Dam it.....

Too bad. Ken is a great person and he was the best support person I've dealt with.

Guest fivestar

Yes Ken was "the face" of US Cutter on many forums.  He will be missed by many, not just on this forum but others as well.  I'm sure US Cutter will fill the tech support positions and people like Levi will step up. 

I just wish Ken well and hope you reach your dreams.

Yes Ken was "the face" of US Cutter on many forums.  He will be missed by many, not just on this forum but others as well.  I'm sure US Cutter will fill the tech support positions and people like Levi will step up. 

Thanks for pointing that out. A lot of people did not know that Ken went well above the call of duty...going to other forums to not only support but defend US Cutters.

wow that really sucks. ken was the best in all areas of support and possessed an phenomenal personality. he will be missed. man i hope he taught levi a lot of what he knew. ken, if ur reading, please don't be a stranger to us. good luck in all ur endeavors. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

but please don't forget about us. :'(

I don't know if I should glad (cause Ken has a new opportunity) or sad since we won't have Ken here.

Ken will truely be missed on this forum, I have to admit when I thought of USCutter I thought of Ken!  I mean really who didn't know Ken?  :thumbsup:

Ken wishing you the very best in the future.......you will truely be missed around here by so many!

Hope whoever fills Ken's shoes, has the same great personality and helpfulness.

Thanks for updating us John.

Levi is VERY good at what he does. I know this from personal experience. I have a friend who bought a cutter who didn't even know the difference between a USB and a printer cable. He was that dumb. Levi had him up and running in just a matter of minutes.

Well looking forward to working with Levi then.  I have had to email him once in the past, and he was very helpful.

Welcome to the 'jungle' Levi!!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

+1 .