Sign in to follow this  
Misti J

Oh Please help

Okay, i just received my new PCUT. I am new to this and trying to learn how to put Vector Art Images into my cutter files so i can get going. I have absolutely no idea what i'm doing. I'm not that computer savy when it comes to this part of it.

Here's my issue: I'm starting my own business doing decorative vinyl for walls. I purchased the my vinyl designer software with the vector art images and i dont know how to tie it in with my cutter.

Please help!

Whow,

What kind of program do you want to use or was included with your cutter?

Do you have any knowledge of PC and know the difference between graphics by pxel and graphics by vector?

Paco

Whow.. is right. I didnt want to post questions because i didnt want to look and feel like a complete idiot! But i really need help.

I think that's my problem..... I was suppose to get SignBlazer Elements and it didnt come in my order.. not sure if i need to download it from USCutters or not. i will contact them. The only thing it came with was the Creations CD. And no... i dont know the difference between graphics by pxel and graphics by vector. Like i said, this huge machine and industry is all new to me!

Thanks Paco!!

Download the Sign blazer elements from US cutter site first and install it and let us know if you succeed.

Tell us your operating system from the PC or MAC.

What cable can be conencted to the plotter, parallel, serial or USB.

We gonna do this step by step.

Paco