sabrina99

I finally got my nieces face vectorized!!

I etched it on a mirror for my sisters birthday.  Thanks to tservice and Ls Creation for your help!!  This is the original picture.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=17284.0;attach=26238;image

post-3428-1298653685196_thumb.jpg

post-3428-12986536877005_thumb.jpg

I etched it on a mirror for my sisters birthday.  Thanks to tservice and Ls Creation for your help!!  This is the original picture.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=17284.0;attach=26238;image

Nice can you explain how for all newbies..Thanks

I mostly went between corel paint and flexi sign.  In corel I finally figured out under edge effects there is an "enhance more" that goes over the edges with black.  I also figured out in corel paint if I create a "new raster layer" that I can trace over the picture with my paint brush.  This was helpful because her mouth gave me a real problem.  Also in Photoshop I used the magnetic lasso to get all the background out.  Then in flexi I got the best result when I vectorized with the bezier tool.  :P

I mostly went between corel paint and flexi sign.  In corel I finally figured out under edge effects there is an "enhance more" that goes over the edges with black.  I also figured out in corel paint if I create a "new raster layer" that I can trace over the picture with my paint brush.  This was helpful because her mouth gave me a real problem.  Also in Photoshop I used the magnetic lasso to get all the background out.  Then in flexi I got the best result when I vectorized with the bezier tool.   :P

bezier tool?

bezier tool? 

It's not actually the bezier tool but in Flexi there are several choices for vectorizing and one is bezier.  That gave me the smoothest results.