kenimes

Free vector graphics link

Hey does anyone have clip art of a turkey, not a Thanksgiving turkey but one a hunter would shoot.  I need a turkey to put on a few camo hats and shirts.  Thanks in advance!!!

I just want to say Thank You to everyone that has contributed their graphics freely.  I really appreciate it.

Cool, thanks for the sites! Been looking for more places to find art!

Amber

Amber, I love your little pic under your name on the forum, the girly skull...

I read more than post..but I found a great clipart site that you can download in svg or png it is...http://www.clker.com.  Sorry for not having it clickable since I'm new here and never posted before. Cindy

your link is clickable, so don't be sorry. it automatically does that if you type the url correctly. thanks for the link by the way. and welcome.

bb

Killer Graphics

check this out a dozen sets of high quality vector graphics

http://www.tshirtclipart.com/freetshirtclipart.html

Jack

My son was kind enough to give me one of the $49.00 pacs as a Christmas gift.

THIS IS A SAMPLE OF WHAT YOU CAN CREATE WITH THEM. Many layers are present, over 37, but following their tutorials it was easy to create.

Great entertainment for the folks that can't sleep nights.

post-2849-12986534352533_thumb.jpg

post-2849-12986534359973_thumb.jpg

So I am sure that somewhere on this forum someone has compiled a lot of links and posted.  These are some of the free vector sites that I have found in my short time, so I thought that I would share.

www.crazyleafdesign.com/blog/free-vector-downloads-the-largest-collection-of-free-vectors-ever-assembled/

www.vectorstock.com

www.iheartvector.com

www.freevectors.com

www.vecteezy.com

www.free-vectors.com

www.vector4free.com

www.123vectors.com

www.vectordiary.com

Not sure how to make these links, but anyways, you can cut and paste as you wish.  Hope this might help.  I have received so much information from this forum, and I think that it is utterly amazing how much everyone is willing to share with fellow users.  The world needs more places like this!!!!

I found this link when I was researching government/military logos... There are 5 Zip files and all are High Res graphics. Below is a list of what's in the zip files.

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=76822

Pack 1

Diemaco Canada, Colt Canada, Heckler and Koch, Knights Armament Co, Beretta, Glock,

Israeli Military Industries, Remington Arms Company Inc, Strum, Ruger & Co., Inc. Sig Arms

Pack 2

Noveske Rifleworks LLC, Magpul Industries, HK Fabarm, Bushmaster Firearms International,

Walther, Kimber, Franchi, Benelli, Swiss Arms AG, Vltor Weapon Systems

Pack 3

FN Herstal Belgium, SiGARMS, Sig Sauer, Strayer Voight Infinity, STI International, Norinco, Norinco China North Industries, Noveske Firepig,

Barrett Firearms, Springfield Armoury (Original and Current Logo), CZ (Česk