Sign in to follow this  
Doeboy

my suggestion

I think we need a user friendly pricing sheet, all size banners, stickers, etc.

i got on today and all i saw was pricing questions like 5 pages.

Im not pointing ppl out,,i know ill have some pricing questions in the future, but would like to see a really cool uscutter pricing sheet that everyone can look to.

it would include:

hr. rates

simple material costs

installation costs

etc.

just my .02

what pricing sheets are you using?

As much as I think that would be great, the problem I see is it really depends on a persons region and what that market will accept.

I've seen where some people post what they get for a set of magnets, banners, signs, etc...and I couldn't get that in my local area at the time.

I wish prices were straight across the board, but unfortunately it's not!  :-

I currently use a spreadsheet for a basic pricing guide and adjust as necessary.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!

As much as I think that would be great, the problem I see is it really depends on a persons region and what that market will accept.

I've seen where some people post what they get for a set of magnets, banners, signs, etc...and I couldn't get that in my local area at the time.

I wish prices were straight across the board, but unfortunately it's not!  :-

I currently use a spreadsheet for a basic pricing guide and adjust as necessary.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!

agreed. There are too many variables to have a standard pricing system for everyone. You can imput information all you want,expect for one thing...the customer. everyone has different needs and a pricing sheet can't take the place of your own judgement.

Personally, for banners anyway, $5 a square foot has always worked for me. Can't get much easier than that and I can do it in my head.

I'm using Estimate Enterprise  - but Estimate QuickQuoter does the pricing part the same way and it's free.

The link has been posted before but here it is again

http://www.estimatesoftware.com/

-Mike

Yeah I won my copy from the Signs Never Sleep blog so I confess to being biased in favor of the program, but I liked and was using the free version before entering the contest (a millyun times!!)