Sign in to follow this  
99v8miata

US Cutters 6 in 1

Well I just ordered my 6 in 1 from US Cutter. I am very excited and can't wait to get it in. Any input on this press would be great. I went with the 6 in 1 because of the price and ability to do many different things. I am using it as a start up press and plan to replace it 1 piece at a time.

Dave

I've been using mine for a couple months now, and haven't had time to use anything but the Shirt press. The control panel is a little confusing on this one, with very little good instruction. But once you get it figure out, it works ok. Just one note. Once you get the timer figured out, make sure it's at or about the temp your pressing prior to starting the timer. It will not start the countdown until the temp is reached. I have found myself doing the One, one Thousand, two one thousand, numerous time till I figured this out.

Other than that I seems to work very well. It's a pain to load Sweatshirts on, since there is so little space between the platen and the post, but you figure it out eventually. Also when you first fire these things up, make sure you have the windows open and a fan on. They STINK!!!! with a capitol S. It goes away after a while but man I about gassed the whole family the first day.

Kevin

Thanks for the info. I think I will fire it up outside the first time. I can't wait to get it and try it out. I ordered it last night and mentioned it to some people and already have orders. I think it will be a great addition for me.

Dave

Make sure when setting the temp , that you do the conversion Fahrenheit vs Celsius ( no bon-fires needed this time of year  :thumbsup: )