Sign in to follow this  
Carolina Vinyl

Sign Supplies

Guest round2racing

Marie, stick around and read some of the stuff on here.

This family is so funny and everyone has such a good time.

I have never met any of them, but I would love to see a forum reunion somewhere, so we could all meet.

I quit watching TV and now I just watch this forum.

Much more entertaining.

You dog!@#$%^&*()

My eyes opened so big :) as I was reading the first sentance.....I couldn't figure out who I'd pissed off this time ;)

Well Marie , I had to get some revenge for getting me with your PM  ;)

i have dealt with them before they are all nice :thumbsup: they are only 45 min from me! glad to see that all is cleared up  and whoever asked where it is from raleigh.. its about an hour and a half, two hours to wilmington just follow I-40

Marie, anyone who helps find better deals is OK with me smile and buy a drink 4u  :angry::thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

I just want to say.  I got some silver sparkle glitter sign vinyl off of Carolina Sign Vinyl and it was fabulous.  Marie sent me a sample for a project I was working on and it cut weeded and looked gorgeous.

Anyone who is close to these guys really should think about contacting them for you vinyl needs.  They have some great products.

Guest sciondrgn

Do they have some kind of catalog they can send out?

Yes, this Is CV the same place the Fast Fred was from before he passed?

He is still "With Us", :thumbsup: though. Thank you for remembering him. :thumbsup:

We are working on a Web Site.  So far we have a front page up. If you can't find what you need at US Cutter and/or your other preferred vendors, we may be able to help out. No new catalog yet.

Hey Marie ,

You ( anybody else also ) interested in some Alpacas :thumbsup:  I found a guy who has a bunch of young males ( 2 already gelded .. poor guys  ;D ) for $50 each :thumbsup:

Rodger  ;D

Yeah , but I wanted to be sure Marie read it . I thought about a personal message , but thought other board members might want an " exotic " pet very cheap . Marie's donkey might want a long neck friend  :thumbsup: . I am buying a couple . They are very tame & make a funny sound .

note to self ; find out why so many people say that to me  ;D

I just wanted to pass on another Kudos for Marie & Carolina Sign Supply!! She helped me out with some Hot pink & Red vinyl along with a scrap or reflective for a fair price and very fast shipping!!!

Very good people to deal with!!!