Sign in to follow this  
Carolina Vinyl

Sign Supplies

We may have something you need.

We would love to do business with you.  Call us at 1 877-745-8549.

Carolina Vinyl Sign Supply

2725 Old Wrightsboro Road 3B

Wilmington, NC 28405

tim/jack/marie

we ship

Hopefully they will have one soon.  ;D

They are great people to deal with.

Friendly with good prices and selection.... What more could you ask for?

I am offering a formal apology to Marcus O., all moderators, and all members and guests, that I have offended re: entries on the forum about CV.

I am new on board..replied to several entries of folks "wanting" and "needing" supplies and simply tried to help out by letting everybody know we may be able to help out.  I honestly didn't know that Marcus has a sign supply business and I am devastated that I displayed "poor business practices".

If you want to be annoyed with any one, be annoyed with me, Marie, the newbie , not Tim and Jack, the owners of Carolina Vinyl.  Thank you for your time and understanding.

Marie

The apology is a stand up thing to do Marie :rolleyes: , the next stand up thing would be to remove what you posted :D ( 1rst post of this thread )

Guest fivestar

The apology is a stand up thing to do Marie :rolleyes: , the next stand up thing would be to remove what you posted :D

I already removed the ones that seemed to be "spam".  I truly feel she never realized she was spamming.

I didn't know of any other thread post , but removing the contact info of the 1rst post of this thread is what i was thinking about  :rolleyes:

why? People post Fellers and others here all the time.

Guest round2racing

I don't think she was spamming.  I do, however, think she should have asked to her company listed in our sticky subject for vinyl suppliers.

That may have been a more "proper" thing to do.

I don't think she was trying to take business away from anyone, just simply announcing their presence.

I don't think she was spamming.  I do, however, think she should have asked to her company listed in our sticky subject for vinyl suppliers.

That may have been a more "proper" thing to do.

I don't think she was trying to take business away from anyone, just simply announcing their presence.

I would tend to agree...and that is why things will stay as they are.

Everyone here is always looking for a good deal,or a supplier close to home.

Marie, it's true we are always looking for places near home to get supplies.  I hope you plan on making a website soon, as I shop alot through a businesses website.

Jenny

why? People post Fellers and others here all the time.

I admire Marie saying she didn't realize .. etc etc etc & think if that is real , removing the contact info goes along with her statement . The other difference is a member putting a suggestion or name out seems different to me than a company posting for itself & giving it's own phone # & contact info .

ERROR OCCURRED:

You are not allowed to delete the first post in a topic.

If you want to delete this topic, click on the Remove Topic link, or ask a moderator/administrator to do it for you.

helpppppppppppp  please.  thanks

Give it a REST Rodger. It stays. Marie..ignore Rodger.

we have members here promoting themselves and their services. If I delete her,they all go. Sign estimators, wide format printing,etc.

I have no idea why it bothers you so much,Rodger.

Guest kenya

Give it a REST Rodger. It stays. Marie..ignore Rodger.

we have members here promoting themselves and their services. If I delete her,they all go. Sign estimators, wide format printing,etc.

I have no idea why it bothers you so much,Rodger.

+1

I am offering a formal apology to Marcus O., all moderators, and all members and guests, that I have offended re: entries on the forum about CV.

I am new on board..replied to several entries of folks "wanting" and "needing" supplies and simply tried to help out by letting everybody know we may be able to help out.  I honestly didn't know that Marcus has a sign supply business and I am devastated that I displayed "poor business practices".

If you want to be annoyed with any one, be annoyed with me, Marie, the newbie , not Tim and Jack, the owners of Carolina Vinyl.  Thank you for your time and understanding.

Marie

Thanks for the apology.  Glad to see there is a person there and glad to have another vendor forum member, but understand that we occasionally get people that just come here to promote themselves and aren't really planning on participating in the forums.  With your first 8 or so posts only being adds for your store, it just put you in that category.  I don't have any problem with your store info being in your sig or wherever as long as there is some contribution to the forums along with it.  Welcome back

we have members here promoting themselves and their services.

It's no different than what Brad was doing...  :D Appreciate the apology though, seems like the stand up thing to do. :rolleyes:

Hi Marie ,

It does not bother me as I don't think it is a big deal . I admire the stand up attitude you have  :rolleyes:  ( that is what my 1rst post said ) . I thought/typed what I think goes along with that attitude  :) . I am shocked that anybody else took it that it bothered me  :D :D  I do know that I read a thread/post from Ken when he was employed at USC as an Administrator , that stated the rules of selling/ promoting on this forum . Those rules were not followed & I thought I was kindly commenting .  :D

I think Marie took what I said much better than some others , I hope so .

Speaking of vinyl suppliers close to home, I just found by accident that Fellers is an hour from me! My daughter was able to pick up some vinyl for me today. Wonderful to be able to get it quickly.Sandy

Fellers is great Sandy! I ordered on Wednesday and it all got delivered TODAY! woohoo, I was so excited to get it. they are about 1.5 hours from me and I usually go and pick up but I have so much to do that they gave me free delivery and FAST!

Marie, I am in Virginia and go to fellers in Raleigh, where is your store located in relation to Raleigh?

Renee

I want to kiss Marie's Ass !!! 

& I have Maire's permission via PM .  ;)  ................

as I am a donkey lover also . Her Donkey's name is Yankee !    :);):thumbsup:

You dog!@#$%^&*()

My eyes opened so big :thumbsup: as I was reading the first sentance.....I couldn't figure out who I'd pissed off this time ;)