dc

you get what you pay for

This machine is not very good, I am very disappointed.

I have a roland that is at least 18 yrs old that kicks ass compared to the us cutter

Guest fivestar

Maybe you should go to rolands site and praise their machine.  I will guarantee you my US Cutter will cut as good as your roland does.  So take your negative attitude and leave this forum alone.

This machine is not very good, I am very disappointed.

I have a roland that is at least 18 yrs old that kicks ass compared to the us cutter

You also get out of something what you put into it.There have been others here who criticize the cutter because they were too lazy  to spend the time required to get it running. I run a full-time business with mine. Like Fivestar said, mine will  cut as well as your very expensive roland.

Send the machine back. Let someone geta  deal on it who knows a good thing when they see it.

my question is, if you supposedly have such a kickbutt Roland that has worked perfectly for you for 18 years, why did you spend so little money on a US Cutter? Why buy another machine and why NOT buy another Roland?

the guy probably works for another seller,trying to get more business. In fact,there is  an ebay seller offering cutters called DC signs. They go under another name which I won't mention here for their ebay store.

Ken,I suggest that you or a moderator pull this guy.

First I would like to ask why are you disappointed? Is it not cutting as it should? Did you just expect a GraphTec quality cutter for 1/8 of the cost, with optical eyes to read reg marks and such? Is it the software that you are not happy with? Why exactly are you disappointed in a cutter that would pay for itself in the first 3-4 jobs it cuts?

:)

Appears he did buy a 25" Refine, and might not be related to DC Sign.

DC,

if your gripe is legit, articulate your concerns and we will do whatever we can to help you.  as they say two (or two hundred) heads are better than one.

dc,

My experience is just the opposite. Considering what I paid for Pcut I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the machine, how well it worked and above all the excellent support.

In my eyes, that's a great value

noticable silence from DC now....he did what he came here to do,I doubt if we will hear from him again.

I am not another company

I have a right to voice my thoughts,

The tracking is horrible so you really can only cut short jobs

I spent alot of time working with it

I would of sent it back, but the the shipping not refunded, would of been a total of 120.00 lost

so I figure I will try using it for short jobs only

so mellow out

Tis forum is for users to ask for an provide help. You might have tried THAT option before posting your opinion.

I've yet to see a friction feed cutter that tracked perfectly on long cuts, but in my case, I have no problems if I get the vinyl straight and feed it through to make sure it tracks  fairly straight BEFORE I make the cut.

Yes,I am. However,you don't have to be a genius not to expect a $300 cutter to act like a much more expensive Roland. Just have a little common sense,and be willing to ask someone who might know what your problem is. This is what these forums are for. But,judging from your post,I doubt you would even ask,much less follow any advice. You're not the type.

Use your  refine cutter for the small cuts,your Roland for the long ones.

DC,

welcome to the us cutter forum. this is a place where we encourage our fellow members to become better at what they do. we do this by offering praise for what they have done and help for what they cannot do.

you  have exercized your right to complain, but not the common sense to ask for help. You have ignored the good and sound advise of our senior members. You have disrespected their efforts to offer assistance and insulted their dedication to this forum. This forum has nothing else to offer you, so gather up your negative righteousness and just go away.

i shall exercize my right to ignore your further postings and would advise everyone else here to do likewise.

i hope you find what you are looking for, elsewhere,    Daniel T

You could've just asked for help on your tracking problem, dude. I havn't had to do anything longer than 10 ft long....and that came out just fine on the refine.

Odd. My cheapass Refine MH721 tracked great right out of the box, even using heavy 24" wide oilboard.    Of course I don't have 18 years experience, so maybe it was beginner's luck.