Sign in to follow this  
yoginaranjo

(skiploader) type tractor

Looking for a skiploader tractor. I already did a search on it and couldn't find any posted. Any help would be much appreciated............ :thumbsup: 

I think what you are looking for is a Skid Steer loader . Commonly called a Bobcat . Bobcat is a brand name made by Melroe Co . I don't have any graphics  :thumbsup: .

Thanks , now I have  :thumbsup:

Im looking for the tractor that those the gradeing on a job site it has a bucket in front and back i thought it was called a skiploader if not i will call the contractor and ask him the true name of the machine ..........thanks to all that reply i did save your files for the future..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Im looking for the tractor that those the gradeing on a job site it has a bucket in front and back i thought it was called a skiploader if not i will call the contractor and ask him the true name of the machine ..........thanks to all that reply i did save your files for the future..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

google for a picture of what you are looking for

Fivestar thats the one......You got it thats the one i need. Does any one have that to share? That one is new but the older one would be better..............Thanks in advance. :thumbsup: 

If you are doing a search , that is what has been called a 3 point hitch tractor with a loader on it ( since I was a kid ) . All the major manufacturers & many imports have agriculture & industrial models . It seems Caterpillar came out with a new model & named it SkipLoader . Some places & countries have called them that . In Maryland we say soda , in West Virginia they say pop . In Maryland we say front-end loader & in Tn they say high-lift . I don't understand the Skip description ( wonder what it skips ? ) ... Hmmm  :thumbsup: