coachkey22

brandsofthe world

HELP!!!! I have downloaded before form this site, however, all the sudden the downloads are failing with an error "your associated helper

application does not exist." Change the association in your prefrences. Running Win PC....what does this mean and how do I fix it? Thanks.

Ive always ran WinPC... I dont have any problems with IMporting the files...

you stated there was an helper application error???  how did you download the files, just click on them and then they opened in WinPC?

Heres how I do it. Find the file, right click, save as... Goto Winpc, goto file, then import, select vector... and it works good?

I am confused really on your error and never heard of it before...

are you making sure to download the image and not telling it to open image? I'm assuming you are doing all of this with firefox? if so, make sure you download the image and not just telling it to open, but if you do want to tell it to just open the image, go here and it should help your problems: http://kb.mozillazine.org/The_associated_helper_application_does_not_exist

Guest missy

when i try to download from this web site mine tries to open in microsoft word.  How do I get it to open in signblazer?