latitude42

Activate unuseable tools???

ok,

I'm getting the hang (sort of ) of Sign Blazer Elements.... I would like to be able to use some of the tools that do not function on "elements". How do I do that ,and what does it cost???

Thanks.

Currently we sell the Pro upgrade with dongle for $150, but it is a price that is going to go up real soon. May even change tomorrow if Marcus sees the other price tag.

:)

I am interested in the upgrade.

But, what is a dongle??

And, how long is the upgrade good for? (some upgrades have a time limit like one year?!?!)

Thank You.

a dongle is a security device used to eliminate copying of a program...

For example, you have 2 computers and you want to put signblazer or 2 computers... without the dongle you would have to pay for 2 copies of the software... with the dongle, you could take your one copy of sign blazer and hook it up to more then one computer, but it will only work on the computer that has a dongle... IE, only be able to use it on one computer at a time...

I believe this is how they work with signblazer, but im sure a sign blazer rep will clarify it better...

Pro Upgrade does not need to be renewed. You can make a PayPal payment, or send a check or money order for the upgrade.

email me directly if you would like to upgrade: kenimes@uscutter.com

For those who already have SBE through USCutter, the price will  be $250 for the Pro pgrade.......told you it was going up real soon.        :)

latitude42 and Arnold- I am checking to see if we can still honor the $150 I had posted previously, before Marcus made the increase.

$250   :) . Kenimes Let me know when you find out I am going to buy the upgrade either way but $150 would be nice.

Thanks

Arnold

For those who already have SBE through USCutter, the price will  be $250 for the Pro pgrade.......told you it was going up real soon.        :)

latitude42 and Arnold- I am checking to see if we can still honor the $150 I had posted previously, before Marcus made the increase.

and worth every penny! I haven't done the upgrade because,so far,I have found ways around almost everything. Outlining,for instance. You can outline in elements,even though the outline feature is disabled.

However,maybe I'll treat myself to the upgrade. I've got a birthday coming up in a few months and if I don't buy myself something, I'll get no present at all.

As much as you go through blades BannerJohn, maybe I'll send you some for your B-Day- that makes TWO presents!!!

:cheer: :wav: :cheer:

send me some of your cool air and rain. It's been 90+ ever day here for weeks and hardly a drop of rain since June.