Sign in to follow this  
r/c racer

two bumpy tracks where the tension rollers ride

Can any one help?  I didn't know about leaving the tension arms unset, until a couple of months ago.  But I was getting tracks on the vinyl, matches up to the roller placement,  How can I fix? Do I need to replace the tension rollers or is there a setting I can adjust?  Thanks, I read this forum daily.

Cindy

the tracks will disappear when you apply the vinyl to a smooth substrate. also try to position the rollers where the effected material will be cut off and thrown out.

bb

Thanks, I did move the rollers over and that helped and I check some after I applied them and couldn't see it.  But I do a lot of tiles and I was worried I'd messed the cutter up, glad to know I didn't.

Cindy

also, lift the pinch rollers when the cutter is not in use. this will prevent a divot from forming in the rubber rollers.

bb

Thanks I saw that on a post some where else on this forum, I just have to say this forum is GREAT, I really enjoy the videos on how to and all the information that everyone is willing to share.  Thank you. Cindy