I have a very limited budget.  What are the colors in t-shirt vinyl I would use most?

Guest fivestar

Depends on what designs you are trying to sell.

I usually keep the local school colors, which are red & black for the county high school and orange & white for the City high school. this will pretty much cover those and about any thing else i might do. I would kinda have in mind who i was gonna try and sell to, then stock those colors first this will get you started.

New Moon Graphics

Thanks for the great information.  I need all the help I can get.  Thanks again.

I do a lot of white and black.... but a recent customer ordered red -- 10 yards worth....

I find I use a lot of pool blue, as well.  I try to keep a yard of many of the other colors on hand though

I mainly use white, black, navy blue and some red but when I order I will order one or two feet of different colors to try out. I have had alot of raves for the electric orange, wow that looks awesome on black. I like the florescent pink, blue and orange as well but the electric colors are a big hit.

Renee

White 40%,black20%,red 20%,the other 20%is a mix of green,blue,gold,silver,purple,and recently the new neon and pattern prints that are available.