ok.... I've put the invoicing out on my server.    Its KISS. Keep it simple stupid but its effective.

I'm going to work on the a/p and estimating.  THen come back and fine tune.  Sound like a plan?

Anyway anyone is welcome to download it.  JUST DO THIS FOR ME.... ACTUALLY read the readme.txt.

I know no one reads those things.  At least I don't.  But it gives you a quick start. 

NOW I do not want to open a can of worms with this program(s).  I can't really support it because I

don't have the time.  If you've got a quick question, my email is in the readme.txt.

AND make sure it works when you install it.  I think I got all of the dlls in the setup, but you

never know.....  :P

got a problem.... my tester is working on it.  I will put out a new link once he is finished.

later...

Pappy

Guest fivestar

c60ascx.dll was not found.......Windows Vista

download it again.  It should work now.

thanks....

Pappy

For some reason my installer was blowing out all of my files,  rebooted and emailed my tester the install exe.  Worked fine...

I hate computers....

download link..........  http://www.papsoft.com/pv/setuppv.exe

If you downloaded before this link, try it again...

hope it works...

Pappy

Guest fivestar

Yup it worked now.  I'll give 'er a shot and see how she does.

Pappy,

Downloaded fine, installed like a breeze. Screens look good, no problems.

Thanks, your efforts are much appreciated.

Peabody

Where do I find the readme.txt? I have the dll's, ini and tps files in the download but no readme.txt....

Hey guys... been working on a billing program....  If your interested check out Pap3!  its a billing, estimating, payables program.  I'm also including a contact manager program for a couple of more weeks.

Ok... heres the deal...  I've been very grateful for all of the help you guy (and gals) gave me when I started my vinyl business.

SO check out the demo at www.papsoft.com.

If you are so inclined to buy it, instead of paying $47 I'm offering it to you guys for $20.

AND that includes any changes you need made.... Ie new fields, forms, browses, reports, etc...

If you wish to purchase send me a pm.

thanks 

Pappy

Pappy,

I just checked your site and the screen shots look awsome. I am not up and running quite yet with my business but I will definately be ordering a copy of your software within the next 2 weeks. I got a free copy of quickbooks basic but I like the looks of your program better. Just the stuff I need without all the fluff!!

Thanks!!!

Guest manwayvan

Hey pappy I do some programming in vb if you need any help. I am also workin on soft for invoicing, estimates and calculators. Not sure if I missed something but the link to the soft was 404rd. I only have my blackberry for net until monday but would love to check out your free soft. thanks for your hard work.

I haven't been following your latest progress with the software and just noticed you have a for sale version now. I downloaded and started using your first and second versions. Would I have to go back in and reload all my inventory fields if I buy this version? I want to support your work by buying the newest version, but I really don't want to re=type all the info,. Thanks for all your work! Sandy

Hey pappy I do some programming in vb if you need any help. I am also workin on soft for invoicing, estimates and calculators. Not sure if I missed something but the link to the soft was 404rd. I only have my blackberry for net until monday but would love to check out your free soft. thanks for your hard work.

Hey manwayvan:  Yeah I yanked the link a while ago.  Gave away over 100 copies so I'm sure a lot of people are using it.  I decided once I got to work on the new version that it needed a mini overhaul from the free version to REALLY be useful.  So thats why I created the new version.  And priced it so people could afford it if they needed it ($20 for forum users).  You can download the demo from my site....  It has a few examples already entered and you can enter a few more to see if you like it.  And thanks for the vb offer, I may take you up on it sometime.

Thanks...

Pappy

I haven't been following your latest progress with the software and just noticed you have a for sale version now. I downloaded and started using your first and second versions. Would I have to go back in and reload all my inventory fields if I buy this version? I want to support your work by buying the newest version, but I really don't want to re=type all the info,. Thanks for all your work! Sandy

Hey Sandy:  You will be ok if you upgrade.  You just need another version of my install program that won't overwrite your current data files... 

SO if you do decide to upgrade just shoot me an email or pm and I will send you the correct installation program.

Hope this helps...

Pappy