Sign in to follow this  
Guest round2racing

Ebay Beware!!!! Seller - Merandaadam (Meranda Signs)

I pay with a credit card thru PayPal all the time . If anything goes wrong , you can dispute the charge within 30 days after getting your credit card bill .The burden of proof is on the seller at that time from my experience .

this is Paypal policy, So you may not be refunded.. but still worth a try.

As stated in our User Agreement, PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy only applies to the shipment of goods, not to claims about the attributes or quality of goods received. Therefore, this investigation has been closed and no action has been taken. If the buyer returns the item, please provide a refund consistent with your return policy.  Thank you again for your cooperation with our investigation. Sincerely, PayPal Protection Services Department

Guest round2racing

I used it to practice with.  Made for good practice vinyl and I actually gave away a few things to some friends.

I hate having to deal with paypal when there is an issue.

I usually work with the seller and fix it that way.

I have only filed one claim, and I would rather not do it again.....LOL

Well, I filed a complain.  He needed to reply to the complaint by aug 20th.  He didnt.  BUT he did send me an email asking to remove my negative feedback on the 18th.  Well, I waited.  No reply on the 20th, so, paypal refunded my FULL funds....including shipping.

Hmmmm....should I remove my negative feedback... :lol:;D:huh: ??? ;D

Looks like he's back on ebay under a new name!! http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=www_vinyl_discounters_com&ftab=AllFeedback&seeallfeedback=See%20All%20Feedback&myworld=true He only has 15 feedback and that is from buying stuff.

I am sending ebay and paypal a email with a link from the old auctions and the new ones. It seems he racks up so much negative feedback then bails on that account claiming it was hijacked.

If you all had problems please notify ebay also maybe we can get him perm banned from ripping other people off.

Just got my notification from PayPal. I got a $50 refund. Which is what I offered to settle for in exchange for keeping the vinyl to practice with. Im happy to have gotten most of my money back.

Hopefully this guy gets shut down soon!!!!

It appears he's rolling under another name on Ebay now. Hopefully they shut that account down also.

Looks like he's back on ebay under a new name!! http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=www_vinyl_discounters_com&ftab=AllFeedback&seeallfeedback=See%20All%20Feedback&myworld=true He only has 15 feedback and that is from buying stuff.

I am sending ebay and paypal a email with a link from the old auctions and the new ones. It seems he racks up so much negative feedback then bails on that account claiming it was hijacked.

If you all had problems please notify ebay also maybe we can get him perm banned from ripping other people off.

whoever it is , it is already shut down,  NOT A REGISTERED MEMBER

Yea looks like Ebay got him again. Im going to keep a eye open and if I see the same auction layout I am going to be suspicious!!

I see all of his feedback was from sellers.  If you look at all of the purchases, they were made within 24hours, and each item is an Ebook.  Most expensive one was 1.64.  Some were .01.  What an easy way to get + feedback.  Most of the purchases were "how to make money on Ebay" or online, ect....  One was 101 romantic ideas....maybey theres problems on the homefront too....

How did we deterrmine this was Adam Meranda?