Sign in to follow this  
Sparklequeen

Can you add fonts to signblazer?

signblazer will display all fonts in your windowes font folder. Just copy the fonts you want to add to the font folder ( in windows...START>CONTROL PANEL>FONTS).Close Signblazer,when you open it again,the fonts should be therel.

Percect. It worked! That was easy! One more question:  Can I draw up my words in Word and then paste them into signblazer? Is that possible? I am not familiar enough with signblazer that everytime I try to add words they will never center on the page in the right spots.  I really wish there was a manual for signblazer to help me out! LOL

I don't know about WORD,but in WORDPAD (loads faster for me) you just highlight,then Copy. Then,in Signblazer,you click on EDIT at the top,then PASTE FROM CLIPBOARD.

You can then center them,drag them around,etc...but they have to be highlighted (SELECT tool) first.

Ok I found wordpad under accessories on my computer.  I am going to give it a try! Thank you so much BannerJohn. I will definately be asking for your help soon.  Can I get your IM and I can add you to my IM.

Hi , there is a manual available . i plan on getting 1 myself as soon as i get SignBlazer . it costs $69 . go over to the SignBlazer forum & its somewhere on there . i'll look for it if you cant find it .

Rodger

I cannot find it? I would really like to get it if it will help me learn signblazer. Don't you think that signblazer should come standard with a manual for newbies like me! LOL