Sign in to follow this  
Sparklequeen

FIRST TIME USING PCUT/SIGNBLAZER-PLEASE HELP ME?

I recently purchased a PCUT with signblazer.  I do not know where to begin?  I have to cut vinyl by this weekend and I don't know where to begin.  I am just doing simple lettering.  Does anyone know of a dvd I can purchase or instructions to help a new user with a new machine? I can post what I need to cut and maybe someone could walk me through it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

open signblazer. click on the text tool. Select the font. Type in your text. Select it ( the arrow,upper left corner).Use the mouse curser to drag the text to the size you want.

Click CUTTER at the top....next screen,click CUT,then CUT TILE. Hopefully,it will cut.

If you can';t get it worked out,PM me..I'll send you my phone number and a time this evening to call,and I will walk you through it. I'm going to have a nice lie-down now,it might be an hour or two before I respond.

I am always available and looking for an excuse to sit down for awhile,feel free to ask any questions,and PM me for my phone number (Skype,free incoming for me) if you need wealking through something. It is much easier if we are both at our computers,SignBlazer up,etc. I really don't mind helping.

Ok I need your help. I am trying to design an image to put in signblazer to cut.  Can I email you a picture so you can see what I want to do. Can you help me with this?

BannerJohn- I got my machine up and running and even designed a little image to cut.  I got all the way to the cut tile button and then this message popped up:  Cannot open the output device: Errior initializing cutter.  Help?:)?:):huh: