sarconastic

631 on a Banner

I just got confirmation of my order from Us Cutter for a couple banners and some vinyl. I guess I screwed up and order 631 for a banner I am doing for my band. Has anyone used this on a banner? It will be used 99% of the time indoors. May see a couple outdoor shows a year. Plus I was thinking with the 631 it would make it easier to change if We wanted to.

Thanks

Kevin

You should be alright as long as it isn't anything crazy in detail...Prep the banner well and dry apply. Make sure you handle the banner with care.

You might want to see if anyone wants to trade of 631 for some 651 in the For Sale section...

I thought about the trade, thing too. But the Color i ordered is Yellow Green, a really bright green, Don't know if anyone would have a use for that in 631 LOL.

The design on teh banner wouldn't be real intricate, but it would be rolled and unrolled on almost a weekly basis. I might just have to try and see how it goes.

I wonder if using a sealing pen on the edges would help it some.

Kevin

you should be OK..just be SURE to always roll with the letters OUT.

Thanks john for that, It hadn't even dawned on me, I think I would have rolled inwards just out of habit from rolling up other items like posters. But it makes a lot of sense being as the vinyl is rolled that way.

Kevin

Guest fivestar

Yes 631 should be fine on a banner for indoors.  As John stated roll the banner with vinyl out and I always use an old tube from a roll of vinyl to roll it on.