GarciaGraphix

Where to buy roll of paper?

Say I want to use the pen attachment on my LP24 to plot a template before I do it on vinyl.  Where can I buy a cheap roll of regular paper to try this out?  I searched on signwarehouse but all they have is expensive media rolls for inkjets.

Thanks,

Ed

Check Art supply stores like Michaels...As for Easel paper rolls... <= Or just google it...

I ran a roll of freezer paper. Also Auto Parts stores sometimes have white masking paper.

go to your local paper and ask for and end roll, they give em away for free, youll get enough to last for years

Just google "plotter paper" - there are several companies that support and supply wide format rolls for the CAD industry. I get mine from HP, a little pricey but I get free shipping and usually next day and I know what I'm getting.

Guest round2racing

I bought a roll from a local blueprint printing company.

They use wide printers, so they usually have them.

I think I paid $18.00 for a 50 foot roll, and it is really good paper.

Staples has them, but they don't have them in store, you have to order online.

I actually work at a paper mill. I have so many rolls of paper laying around is unreal. I really like using my 50lb Kraft Butcher paper to plot on. Or as we call it  50BBW.  ;D Its is prefurnished and white. I love using it. I dont know how it would wok after its been to a converter but you may want to try a local butcher shop??

go to your local paper and ask for and end roll, they give em away for free, youll get enough to last for years

Yup.the guy next door to me workd at the big one for Indianapolis and he brought me one.... Damn that was like 2 years ago and I use that stuff for everything and still have a ton.

Got mine at the blueprint supply store. Alot cheaper than anywhere else i found around here. 24" x 150ft roll $18.65 with tax

Kraft paper from shipping supplies, if you don't mind brown its really thick stuff and its cheap.

I made a paper 24" x 10' banner for my mother inlaws 70 th birthday at the park. I put the sharpie tip about 1/8 inch above the paper and let her rip. It turned out real well.