Sign in to follow this  
ssg

Got my new 721 a few days ago

Wwell I got my new 721 I put it together, hooked it up, installed the sign blazer software I asked for with it, typed in a few words,  loaded some vinyl in the 721 hit the cut button and nothing, did a little searching to make sure everything was hooked up right, it looked like everything was good to go, decided to pull the usb cord off and go with parallel hook up, did that, hit the cut button it cut like a dream, i was super impressed, im making money with it today as we speak.

That was pretty much how easy it went, of course setting the knife blade and all that little stuff had to be done, but it was no big deal.

I would like to than Ken Eimes at USCUTTER for all the help, the team at USCUTTER has my full support

Thanks Ken

Good for you! The USB is tricky to set up,glad you got it going. I started in the business with no forums,no help from anyone,and it took me a long time to figure everything out. Feel free to ask any questions on the forums,about anything. There is plenty of help available here.