Sign in to follow this  
designed

SIGNCUT PRO Version

Kimon, thank you for the help with downloading the pro version from the 2.19 version I was using it was a smooth transition with the help from your support team.  It has been running smooth and great you all did a good job with it glad to be using it will have to buy again when my yr is up sure makes things faster to work the graphics and getting them cut.  Tell your support team thank you for the fast help to get downloaded and going with the license transfer it was nice to have the online help there.  Have a blessed day!

Well it was our pleasure, we are thrilled you are happy.

Thanks for the kind words.

I tried installing SignCut Pro on my new iMAC 24" and for some reason it's not seeing the USB port. Kimon have you heard of this issue before?

If Signcut is not seeing your plotter connection then you either have not installed the drivers for your plotter, the port has been captured by another device or software application or your machine is not communicating with the plotter.

First is this the first time you have connected to your plotter? Has it worked in the past? Have you installed the drivers?

Open Signcut click help then tell us what you have set for:

Manufacturer

Cutter Output Device

Baud Rate

Are you using an external adapter or straight usb connection?