Sign in to follow this  
beachespalm

Was Cutting, then stopped/

Can anyone help?  I moved my business and has been about a week since I have had internet connection.  Cutting vinyl is my hobby/second business.  Using Flexi Starter.  Anyway, I cut several items and then all of a sudden couldn't cut anymore. The  software shows that it is going through the motions of cutting but nothing is happening on the PCut CR1200.  I can cut a test sq. from the machine but not from Flexi.  Does the manufacuter of the software have something built in that would shut it down if I was not hooked up to the internet?  I am now connected to internet.

Thanks,

Beaches

does your version of flexistarter come with a dongle  or is your version softkey?  Softkey has to be connectd to the internet every 15 days or will lose license...  Also try a new cable to the cutter...  try reinstalling Flexistarter, (doesn't hurt) see if that helps.

Thank you for replying.  This morning I reinstalled software, checked the settings on the com port, changed flow control to hardware setting and was able to start cutting.  Back in business!!