tlzimmerman

Supply Ideas for UScutter.......list your needs!

They do have an incentive rebate program. If you spend $20k plus a year on consumables you should contact the sales staff to learn more.

That isn't an incentive.  That is a volume discount.

So if you are high volume you get perks.  But the loyal customers who buy year after year but don't reach the volume necessary are just chumps?  I can imagine that those that consume less than $20k per year make up the bulk of the business and those are the customers I speak of that need to be told in a good way that they are appreciated.  Heck would it be so hard to send out an email saying you have been a customer for X years and we value your business here is a limited time discount for you to make your next purchase.  Other sites give you a credit, small but as an incentive, when you reach a target level as low as $250.  Are you saying your biggest customer base is not worth acknowledgement?

That isn't an incentive. That is a volume discount.

So if you are high volume you get perks. But the loyal customers who buy year after year but don't reach the volume necessary are just chumps? I can imagine that those that consume less than $20k per year make up the bulk of the business and those are the customers I speak of that need to be told in a good way that they are appreciated. Heck would it be so hard to send out an email saying you have been a customer for X years and we value your business here is a limited time discount for you to make your next purchase. Other sites give you a credit, small but as an incentive, when you reach a target level as low as $250. Are you saying your biggest customer base is not worth acknowledgement?

i think having the lowest cost and lowest shipping I have found is better than raising prices to meet the other suppliers and then offering an incentive discount. . . . Just my take on it
  • Like 2

Maybe you are not signed up for email newsletters. I get a USCUTTER newsletter every week.. I have received % off in emails for ordering before.and I really stock to the hilt on those,,.and stock my kids up also. Maybe you have no clue how much a roll of vinyl costs to ship.. I shipped a roll of 24" x 50 yd and UPS 3 years ago was $ 24 shipping for that 1 roll. I know its higher than that now. Now I only purchase 15" 24" 30" x 50 yd rolls, of vinyl. So when I purchase say (7) 24" x 50 yd rolls and shipping is only $9.99 I figure I saved over $100 plus on shipping. And that is a regular order for me. ...That is a great discount!!!.. and great incentive for me to return,,, I don't have have to spend $150-200 to get that shipping discount like a lot of others charge. I have purchased 2 Graphtec CE5000-60 in the past 4 years. (2 different times)..with over 18 rolls of vinyl 6 of those rolls were 50 yd. rolls. Plus other items like squeegees,, 30 bags,,an extra stand and media basket other items,.. Both times each purchase was shipped for $9.99... ALL OF IT, and I received those purchases in 2 days, and it was exactly correct, and I am states away from Tenn. .. I am still a loyal customer and will remain a loyal customer. If you don't like it at UScutter, go buy at other venues..

• Like 5

Sorry for the whine.  It is just when I entered a thread titled "Supply Ideas for US Cutter ....... List your needs!" I was unaware that it was a chance for Advanced Members, Moderators, and US Cutter to play Whack-A-Mole with my open input. If you want ideas then you have to take those you disagree with along with those you do.  If you want a tell us how you agree with us forum you really need to retitle it. I supplied my ideas and needs.  And my posts were met with a definite "We like things as they are" attitude.  I find this disappointing.  

• Like 1

Sorry for the whine.  It is just when I entered a thread titled "Supply Ideas for US Cutter ....... List your needs!" I was unaware that it was a chance for Advanced Members, Moderators, and US Cutter to play Whack-A-Mole with my open input. If you want ideas then you have to take those you disagree with along with those you do.  If you want a tell us how you agree with us forum you really need to retitle it. I supplied my ideas and needs.  And my posts were met with a definite "We like things as they are" attitude.  I find this disappointing.  

BUT you did not answer any of the questions?  Are you signed up for the UScutter newsletters,sent directly to your email.. so that you can get these discounts we are already getting on top of the great prices,  because we are great customers and we are rewarded for being that.  These incentives that you are wanting?  My guess NO..Or you would already know about them.  So your here to request  something that is already available to you...but your not taking advantage of it..

• Like 1

Moderator just means that we get to play whack a mole with spammers and on occasion ban some really nasty people. We are not employees of uscutter nor do we get special treatment from them we do this because we want to keep the forum a nice place to visit. Nothing more, nothing less. 

• Like 1

Easy Cut Stud## is an easy cutting machine can cut a variety of shapes and other cutting software.

Check out the link below .   

(removed by mod)

Looks like someone stole SCALP and slapped their name on it.. Still crappy software.