tlzimmerman

Supply Ideas for UScutter.......list your needs!

What about the EtchAll Glass Etching Creme?

I know alot are doing real sand blasting to etch, but some people like me have already used every inch of their shop area and do not have room to put new equipment. This creme might be the best alternative for me.

Just a thought!

Also,

How about cutter stands only! not just the cutters but individual stands.

Thanks

I have had my US Cutter for 3 years now and am struggling with the signblazer software. My question is what I want it mainly for is crafts and home decor. I love the fonts I have on my computer and some programs that I have bought for my computer but wondering how to find  compatable program that I can use my computer fonts and one that is easier for me to figure out. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Nessaj23 :thumbsup:

I have been using Flexistarter 8.5 for 4 years,  very ez to use,  use your own fonts and import art from cds very ez,  It imports alot more formats than some of the other software,  cost about $99  on EBAY 

Thanks for the info does it matter if I am using vista or xp or the new windows 7? And it is compatable with the US Cutter Refine MH 721 Vinyl machine as well?

Thanks  again!

You guys are a really great company and this forum has been very helpful. I Co sign most of the comments above. Maybe screenprinting frames, since I use my vinyl cutter to cut out stencils which can be placed on mesh screens to screen print apparel, walls, etc. Really great post.

You guys are a really great company and this forum has been very helpful. I Co sign most of the comments above. Maybe screenprinting frames, since I use my vinyl cutter to cut out stencils which can be placed on mesh screens to screen print apparel, walls, etc. Really great post.

give em time.

tservice I second the Nashville Location as I work there.......it would be great t odrop by and pick up supplies.    Poot

I have had my US Cutter for 3 years now and am struggling with the signblazer software. My question is what I want it mainly for is crafts and home decor. I love the fonts I have on my computer and some programs that I have bought for my computer but wondering how to find  compatable program that I can use my computer fonts and one that is easier for me to figure out. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Nessaj23 :thumbsup:

SignBlazer is an albatross. Definitely try SignCut Productivity Pro (what I use) or FlexiStarter (many rave about this). I tried SignBlazer and pretty much hated it instantly, but at least it's free. Of course, self-flagellating is free too but I don't do that either. ;)

See now that is super slick!

Looks cool! The design needs some adjustment for that color I think...some designs don't look good in reverse compared to say, dark ink on a light color, but very nice technique. Makes me want my heat press even faster!

Economy Fluorescent vinyl - like Creative Films or Fellers Permacast. Racers want bright/shiney stuff but don't want to pay for it (Oracal/Avery) :lol::rolleyes: ... (and don't necessarily need longevity/durability)

If you guys could come up with a Fluorescent line under the Greenstar name that has the bright appearance of the Oracal or at least the creative films I'd be all over that like stink on... :thumbsup:

i have the same cutter and i use roland blades look on the site and mach yours up with the ones on there same thing just make sure u drop some lube in there to so it spins faster

I second that. Some that are like the ones from signwarehouse because they are cheap and effective.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm missing them but I can only find 60 Degree Blades for the Copam CP-2500. The only 45 I have is the one that came with it. I haven't had a problem using 60's on everything but you never know. I read somewhere that Roland blades will work with it but I don't know which type to get for it.

I talked to oracal and it would be nice to be able to have rolls cut. Oracal will do it for $6 a cut and then send it to the dealer. I said it to some one at US cutter and well see if it comes out on the website. Would love to be able to get thin pin strips on a roll.

I talked to oracal and it would be nice to be able to have rolls cut. Oracal will do it for $6 a cut and then send it to the dealer. I said it to some one at US cutter and well see if it comes out on the website. Would love to be able to get thin pin strips on a roll.

I would bet they already have the equipment to cut the rolls down. They probably already do this for the application tape.

restock of seal it pen would be fine =\ i almost ended buying from another website because they had it and was buying other material since i was buying from them already and some sqeegee bigger than 4"..... like 12"?

I have a fellers in Marietta Georgia about 20 minute drive but every thing is like $5 more. I would rather order from uscutter I wish they had a place in Marietta and carried at lease a quarter the things that fellers has. I can not really complain about the shipping 2 days. I order the stuff Sunday it ships Monday morning and its in my hands Wenesday after noon how is that for $9 shipping

if Laird plastics would fully integrate usc into the business they would be all over the us!

I would like to see more vinyl brands. Avery, 3M etc. Some colors can not be had in Oracal and forces us to order from somewhere else. Also up the other items, for example license plate frames. Only ones I see look to be white plastic (I dont know cause I sent a chat request that was never answered then nobody ever responded to email either) I need some black metal frames so having to go elsewhere. I love to order from USCutter because shipping to me is next day 99.9% of the time.....for only $9. But when I cant get what I need, I have to go elsewhere.