Sign in to follow this  
john!

Lettering on your personal vehicle for your business, Post it!

Hey everybody. I had a simple Graphics & Lettering with my phone number on my back window of my car but i recently took it off.

I have only gotten 1 call from it and it didn't go through so i was wanting to see what everyone else is doing on their vehicles (mainly cars)

I'd rather not lettering my paint beings i use this for personal and business but have thought of wrapping the hood but not sure what impact it would have.

Thanks!  :thumbsup:

Hey john i drive a 2007 chrysler 300c and i also didnt want to ad in the paint so i went with magnets and when im around town on business i have on and on friday nights believe me there are removed but i have had some calls and a few big jobs with that........ :thumbsup:

This is the bumper on the wife's car. She wants me to do the hood and the door panels next...

post-12236-12986558298223_thumb.jpg

post-12236-12986558309794_thumb.jpg

...and this is the logo on the trunk of the commuter car that sits in traffic for two to three hours a day. Thinking about putting something on the rear window. Maybe something big and "Over-The-Top"...

post-12236-12986558298948_thumb.jpg

post-12236-12986558310259_thumb.jpg

This is the bumper on the wife's car. She wants me to do the hood and the door panels next...

I really like the design, but extremely hard to read, and you don't want that for your business.

Is that just 2 colors, or there's 3?

Just two colors. It's actually easier to read in person. The photo doesn't show it very well. Not to mention the car is FILTHY in this photo.