midwaste

PaperStreetPlastic - Ebay Vinyl

i dont know about you guys but why risk using some off the wall brands?

just because you never heard of something,doesn't mean it's not good. And sometimes you take a risk to see if it's better than what you are using. Oracal isn't necessarily the best out there just because it's all over the place.

I use Neschen vinyl in white and it's the ONLY white I use for 3 years. I think it's better than any other I have tried,including Oracal...in every respect.

Going by the logic of 'well known brand'...Dell would be the best computer out there.

Going by the logic of 'well known brand'...Dell would be the best computer out there.

I used to work for Dell.  There is a reason they went from 2nd in the market to 7th in a a couple of years.  Don't be surprised to see them move all US manufacturing overseas and all North American distribution to Mexico over the next 5 years.  This year they shut down the North Carolina plant, although it is still running a couple of lines until they get the Mexico plants up to speed.  They also recently sold the Nashville fulfillment operations which included operations and real estate.

This fellow dont have reflective that I can find.

I bought some red and white reflective from this lady and she sent the wrong stuff and is S L O W about shipping.

http://myworld.ebay.com/tigandbaby/

Hey, I like the "stang".    Eps somewhere?

I'm a Mustang lover. :lol:

just because you never heard of something,doesn't mean it's not good. And sometimes you take a risk to see if it's better than what you are using. Oracal isn't necessarily the best out there just because it's all over the place.

I use Neschen vinyl in white and it's the ONLY white I use for 3 years. I think it's better than any other I have tried,including Oracal...in every respect.

where do you purchase your Neschen vinyl?

i need a good white vinyl that weeds well.

where do you purchase your Neschen vinyl?

i need a good white vinyl that weeds well.

If you want to order some white 25" or 15" vinyl, send me a PM, i can hook you hook with good pricing as i buy a ton off them!