Sign in to follow this  
hharley3059

after cutting little tab left still connected

I have a 871 , after cut is done , it leaves most cuts connected just a tiny bit ,makes it hard to weed  

1. 1. I have a 871 , after cut is done , it leaves most cuts connected just a tiny bit ,makes it hard to weed

• please help
    • anyone know

I'm using flexi 7.5  with my 871.......it seems to most of the time leave a little tab stuck on most cuts,the smaller the cut the more it leaves these little uncut sections.

I have try slowing the machine down, changing the pressure..so far nothing works.Is there a setting to make the cut go a little further past its starting point on each cut? :thumbsup:

Update i found the settings to fix this . (off set) my guess is the higher the off set the more the blade goes past it's starting point? when i just click ,with mouse it will only let me go up and down 1/1000 of an inch.I know i can manually put in a higher number.What do you suggest I off set the blade from the original setting to get rid of the problem i have with weeding?

Update i found the settings to fix this . (off set) my guess is the higher the off set the more the blade goes past it's starting point? when i just click ,with mouse it will only let me go up and down 1/1000 of an inch.I know i can manually put in a higher number.What do you suggest I off set the blade from the original setting to get rid of the problem i have with weeding?

It will very with the angle blade you are using. For a 45 blade I have my offset at .25mm if you are using a 60 degree blade then your offset might be around .35