luder

relfective license plates

Anyone know of a good supplier of relfective license plate blanks(full size) .........thanks luder

Anyone know of a good supplier of relfective license plate blanks(full size) .........thanks luder

signwarehouse.com

Hmmm... I don't know about reflective? That seems like that would be against some type of law.

You may just have to buy normal blank plates, and cover them with reflective vinyl.

That is what comes to my mind also , especially if any red is involved  :thumbsup: . Many things not legal get by until the right/wrong cop or situation .

Thanks for the replies. Actually I lettered a boat (names) yesterday and I was talking with the owner and he had some signs for his campground made up years ago, people steal them they get ruined,etc...Now when one comes up missing he routers one out in wood then paints it yellow (doesn't like doing this and they do not show up as well. The plates have yellow reflective already on it(and I am sure they were purchased this way) and then a piece of vinyl weeded backward to show the site number. As I am new to this I wouldn't mind doing it as he wants 200 of them. Thanks luder.....

Thanks for the replies. Actually I lettered a boat (names) yesterday and I was talking with the owner and he had some signs for his campground made up years ago, people steal them they get ruined,etc...Now when one comes up missing he routers one out in wood then paints it yellow (doesn't like doing this and they do not show up as well. The plates have yellow reflective already on it(and I am sure they were purchased this way) and then a piece of vinyl weeded backward to show the site number. As I am new to this I wouldn't mind doing it as he wants 200 of them. Thanks luder.....

Walmart has blank green street signs..Hope this helps

which dept in Walmart has the blank street stigns,Aries? I havne't seen any around here.Sandy

WHERE MAILBOXES ARE..