Sign in to follow this  
SHARAFSIGNS

MH 1351

HELLO

IM EXPECTING MY 50 IN MH 1351 BY TOMORROW

IV SEEN ALOT OF PROBLEMS ON  INSTALLING IT WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE

ANY WAY  IM USING FLEXI 7.6 ON MY A ROLAND 24 AND NEVER HAVE ANY PROBLEM SINCE 5 YEARS

I HAVE  AN XP COMP

THE Q IS IS THER ANY PROBLEM IF I INSTALL THE NEW CUTTER ON THE SAME COMPU WHILE IM HAVING  AROLAND CUTTER ON THE SAME COMPUTER

AND HOW I START INSTALLING MY MH 1351

ANY ADVICE PLEASE

THANKS

You should be able to use two different plotters on the same computer just as you would use two different printers. The problem is when you start trying to share the same port, for example a parallel port. I would recommend connecting one plotter with parallel and the other one with serial or USB. In flexi you will need to set up using the Roland PNC 1000 driver. If you have any problems with the setup just email me or call us during business hours.

HELLO

I GOT MY CUTTER  FINALLY I INSTALL IT AND TEST IT IT CUTS OK

BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM THAT IM HAVING IS I RECIVED A SILVER MINI CD 

I TRIED TO INSTALL THE CUTTER ON MY COMPUTER BUT IT DID NOT WORK  I TJINK WHEN WE PUT THE CD IN THE COMPU IT OPEN BY IT SELF TO INSTALL THE  CUTTER DRIVER BUT IT DOES'NT RUN

OK  WHEN EVER I TRY TO INSTAL THE CD BY CLIKING ON INSTALL DRIVER NOTHING MOVES OR CHANGE  I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS THE PROBLEM

ANY WAY I SPEND ALMOST 6 HOURS LAST NIGHT  AND 5 HOURS TODAY SO FAR BUT I CANT FIND THE PROBLEM

ANY ADVICE HOW TO INSTALL THE CD

I HOPE THERE IS A PHONE # I CAN CALL TO HELP ME SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND LET MY CUTTER WORK SOON

THANKS FOR THE HELP

SHARAF

The mini disk includes the USB driver and is only necessary if you must use the USB connection. You can also download this driver from the main page at www.uscutter.com in the downloads section. I sent you an email with our contact info so if you are still having problems call here and I'll walk you through the setup.