Sign in to follow this  
Rommel

Copam CP-2500 right for me?

Hello everyone!  I'm new to these forums and have some questions I hope to get some opinions on.  I have been reading these forums and to me it seems the Copam CP-2500 with SignCutX2 will work for what I need it to do.  I currently make urethane chassis protectors for 1/10th scale Radio Controlled touring cars.  I had been using a plotter at my former job and now need my own.

-From what I have read it seems SignCutX2 will import Adobe Illustrator files fine?  AI is how the files are designed from a scanned image.

-How many pinch rollers does it come with?

-I need accuracy, smooth cuts and accurate cutting depth.

This is one of the products I make(currently I have 15 applications).  They are roughly 4-5" wide and 12.5-14.5" long depending on chassis.  I appreciate any help/tips/suggestions or opinions :thumbsup:

X-Ray_T2009_promo.JPG

I bought the Co-Pam because it is the 1rst industrial level cutter & a price that is great . It comes with 2 pinch rollers & you can buy a 3rd roller set-up for $50 ( USC price several months ago ) I'm sure the accuracy , cutting accuracy & cutting pressure is VERY accurate  :thumbsup: , I have never used AI .

The biggest problem with my copam is my operator :lol: Me ;D