Sign in to follow this  
fluffer

Graphtec not cutting all the way to edge

Just got my new Graphtec, so far I love it.  One problem I have is that when I do large cuts, the edge of the left side never gets cut, it just acts like the rest of what it is suppose to cut is not there, almost like some kind of margin issue...Anybody have any tips?

I've had that when I get my graphic a little to big for the actual cuttable width, but normally I know that has happened when I look at the weed lines and such on the screen or when I get the edge of the cuts that should have been there farther up the material.  Best thing is to use the poll size button and then you can compare your image size to your cuttable width and make sure its slightly less.

If your using signblazer in your cutter interface ( where you select and apply cut) in setting change the width of your vinyl to 24 or 30 or whatever your cutting so that it knows how wide the vinyl is. Length doesn't matter unless its setup at like 48 inchs, i just set lenght to like 10 ft.

I'm not partically joyful about the way that works myself, as I think it wastes too much vinyl, but what are ya going to do??

What ya going to do?    Go into background settings and disable it...  I never use it,  just one of those frills that I just don't use.