NutttSo

Magnetic design

I have an order for a set of 12in by 18 in magnetics here is the design of what I came up with, let me know what you think and if there is anything I should change,

NutttSo

post-3939-12986535587536_thumb.png

post-3939-12986535599124_thumb.png

I think it looks good. I would make the contact info a bit bigger though since you want others to contact you. IMO

Christi

Guest Schramm

The layout looks good but I agree, the most important part of that is the contact info.  Also you need to center Cartridges line as it looks to far to the right.  I quit smoking 14 yrs ago and I cannot imagine the 1000's of dollars I have saved since as I have heard of cigarettes as high as $7 a pack!!!

I think with a few simple changes this will be great, little advise is watch out how much stuff you get into a sign as it makes it confusing for the reader to get the point.

Rob

I can't do much about the wording, you know the saying the costumer is always right lol. but did your suggested changes, how is it now??

NutttSo

post-3939-12986535588143_thumb.png

post-3939-12986535599538_thumb.png

Thanks all for your addvice, my costumer loved it and ordered 2 sets,

Nutttso

Yeah good job on cleaning it up.  Looks nice!  :thumbsup:

How's the new printer working out? 

later...

Pappy

I just bought a njoy npro electronic Cigarette (e-cig). It cost me $80. I have to tell you all the smokers out there that the throat hit that you get from these things feel like the real deal ...the taste is up there as well. The only thing that I an inhauling is nicotine,flavor and glycol...glycol is in pretty much all foods that you buy. no tar and no carcinadgans.

I smoked about a pack a day more recently i smoked about 2. If you a smoker this is the deal for you. plus the nicotine that you can buy for the cartdriges costs about 0.97 cents a day roughly $30 a month. compare that to $6-7 a pack, a pack a day  thats $195 a month this if you buy on for $80 and a months worth of nicotine your at $110. you still save $85 your first month !!!! and then $135 a month after that !!!

Highly recommed it !!! If you need more info just pm me !!

I just bought a njoy npro electronic Cigarette (e-cig). It cost me $80. I have to tell you all the smokers out there that the throat hit that you get from these things feel like the real deal ...the taste is up there as well. The only thing that I an inhauling is nicotine,flavor and glycol...glycol is in pretty much all foods that you buy. no tar and no carcinadgans.

I smoked about a pack a day more recently i smoked about 2. If you a smoker this is the deal for you. plus the nicotine that you can buy for the cartdriges costs about 0.97 cents a day roughly $30 a month. compare that to $6-7 a pack, a pack a day  thats $195 a month this if you buy on for $80 and a months worth of nicotine your at $110. you still save $85 your first month !!!! and then $135 a month after that !!!

Highly recommed it !!! If you need more info just pm me !!

WOW  I got the e cig about 2 weeks ago and still smoke a pack a day..It does have a yucky taste also.. :thumbsup:

Thanks all for your suggestions, pappy the printer is working out great I am getting my sample book printed and am doing some color stickers and bumperstickers too, it has such bright colors,

I Highly recommed the e-cig, and it's the best on the market with a good price too, I am getting the starter pack as some of the payment for the mags, I have smoked for 30 years and just can't quit, and with the new cig tax I just can't afford them anymore, so I am hoping this works like it states, it is good to hear from someone that has it, if you want to order a starter pack just call him he will answer all your questions, and if you would tell him I sent you it will be good PR for me,

NutttSo

Guest fivestar

Very nice design and congrats on the extra order.  I've smoked for 20 yrs and started "the patch" 2 weeks ago and haven't had a cigarette since.  I am getting ready to step down to step 2 and can't believe how I don't crave them at all.

Thanks , Good for you fivestar, keep it up. bet you feel better and will feel even better as you go on, I have tryed the patch, and gum , I just can't get past the mental part of smoking. I am hoping this e-cig will be the answer for me,

My Costumer liked the mags so much he wanted me to design him some flyers too here is what I came up with

NutttSo

post-3939-12986535637763_thumb.png

post-3939-12986535652365_thumb.png

Looks a lot better! Congrats on the extra ordering! I wish they had this e cig when I quit smoking 7 years ago!

Christi