Second Pic is painted

third pic is new door graphics!!!

post-3781-1298653558259_thumb.jpg

post-3781-12986535583048_thumb.jpg

post-3781-12986535583327_thumb.jpg

post-3781-12986535595856_thumb.jpg

post-3781-12986535596137_thumb.jpg

post-3781-12986535596335_thumb.jpg

Yea, i am really pleased with the outcome...  I know it is not perfect, but i want it to look nice from a distance!

Next is to finish the other side and the graphics and get my Smoke Stacks!!!

Harold,

I liked your graphic from the first time I saw it. Looks great on the truck! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Z

how does it work looks like a old cable pullers truck. great job on the upgrade on the truck, do your company do mostly lit signs?

60% of our work is lit sign repair.  We also do new Installations and refaces as well!

Looks great! I bet that would be good for cleaning out gutters too if work ever gets slow. MIne could sure use it.

Looks good I use to work for a telecommunication company in 1995 and i drove one just like that very strong trucks and very handy good purchase and fast turn around with bringing it back to life again......... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 

the truck came stock with 20's...  I just painted the spokes gold and the rim itself black...

Just made a new bucket control box for the inside of the bucket and i have all controls working...  also painted the drivers side of the truck!

Yea, as soon as the cabinet paint hardens, i have my services that im going to list on the Utility Cabinets.  also im going to wrap the bucket itself with banner material and put my logo on that as well!

Looks great! I bet that would be good for cleaning out gutters too if work ever gets slow. MIne could sure use it.

great for hanging christmas lights too...

bb

That's an idea...there is actually a company here that will come out and decorate your house for you. They must do pretty well,they have a nice expensive trailer.

Guest kenya

Looks great.  :thumbsup:

I sure could have used your help last Sat. installing a sign 18ft high. :thumbsup: