Daydreamer

us cutter 6 in 1 t shirt press

Can anyone tell me how to switch the attachments on the press or is there a download that i can get to help me with the use of this press.

thanks for the help

Switching is pretty easy. There are two wing nuts in between the four pressure springs. Loosen these and the flat platen will slide backwards and come off. Unhook the wire and set on a shelf. The bottom unit is held on with 4 wing nuts. These you have to completely remove. Then whatever unit you are going to use is reinstalled with the reverse of those instructions.

Just so you know, you don't have to disassemble everything to use the Coffe Mug unit. You just unplug the flat press and plug in the mug unit.

Good Luck

kevin

I just purchased one of these 6 in 1 Heat Press today off ebay, from USCutter. I would like to know how reliable are these presses. I'm new to the T-shirt business. I thought it was a good price $499 with free shipping. Are they easy to use, durable, and temp accrurate?

I have only had mine for about 2 months, so i can't attest to the long term durability, but i can say it seems to be a well made unit. Decent welds, and defiantly heavy, 83 pounds I think. Mine seems to work really well, though i don;t have anything to compare it to.

Kevin

Great! I don't mine trying something new, as long as it is good. I never had anything bad fromm USCutter, this is my fourth purchase from them. I figure this press would get my feet wet in the t-shirt industry.

Finally got a chance to try out the 6-in-one press.  Not bad!  Worked great for all the stuff I needed to do.  Well worth the money so far, so no complaints, other than the cap press not fitting too well to 6 panel hats, but even then, I managed to do a good press by pulling the cap down tight while bringing down the heating element.  All in all, I'm satisfied.