Sign in to follow this  
SunsetWolf31

Can someone please help me??

A customer had this drawing done for her daughter and they want me to cut the image so they can put it on her wall. But I can't seem to get it vectorized, the scanned image isn't that good, and I need it to show the detail. Plus I need to be able to do the image in multiple colors. Is there anyone who could vectorize this for me and put into eps format? Thank you for your help.

post-4012-1298653554285_thumb.jpg

post-4012-12986535553243_thumb.jpg

Try printing it out then tracing over the lines with a Sharpie. Scan the image and try to vectorize it that way. The lines are too fuzzy to do much with.

ok I got it to come out a little clearer, but I still can't get it just right. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. Can anyone help please?

post-4012-12986535585347_thumb.jpg

post-4012-12986535597489_thumb.jpg

thanks that's alot better than I could do, but how do I get it so that I can cut certain things in different colors. Does all of the lines have to be connected or not. This is the biggest, most detailed and colorful thing that I have done. Thanks for all who have tried to help me with this. I've got one week left to get this done, and it's not looking too promising right now lol.