Sign in to follow this  
Krolla

Confused and pissed off

I ordered a roll of Orcal 651 SLIVER on Wendesday 4-8-09 And have still not recvieved it. I ordered a roll of Orcal 651 DARK GRAY on Sunday 4-12-09 and revieved it today.

Where is my sliver? I do not have the order number anymore because i lost the paper i wrote it on. And i did not give my email when ordereng it so i dont reveive spam.

The order will be on the name Kevan Banngertir though. Could somone from UScutter please help. I couldnt find a phone number to class either

Looking at the order for the Silver Grey Metallic, I see that it was shipped on 4/9 via UPS Ground, but we do not ship with UPS usually, so I am not sure what the deal is there, and no tracking # either.....but I will have someone from Shipping explain to me exactly what is going on with the missing vinyl, and keep you posted.

:thumbsup:

Seems this color was not in stock, so it is being drop-shipped directly from Oracal, and would explain why you got the next order before the drop-shipment, because we are really close to you, but Oracal is not.

Sorry about that,

Ken

Aime said she was able to locate and email you the tracking # for the shipment.

yeah i got it thanks for the fast response

:thumbsup: ... confused & pissed off turned into knowledgeable & content ... plus mannered  :thumbsup: