Sign in to follow this  
klattin3

here is a free 81,000 eps vectors link

clicked on this link and it totally screwed my system :thumbsup:  Be Careful. Have spent hours trying to get the junk off here. Got something that keeps maxing my processor and locking it up.

There is nothing in that link that I see that would cause an auto-download of something.  Did you click on any ads on the site?

no, just clicked on the link and everything went nuts! Now my AVG keeps telling me I have trojan horses and I am getting all kinds of dirty pop ups. No idea!!!!

well i dont know what you did, maybe click on the hotties on the first page??. ive gotten lots of logos off this site and never gotten anything like your talking about, but then again, ive never click on the videos either.

i had problems to after i when on the site all i did was seen the page and clicked off because it look like it had bad stuff on it and i guess it did bewareeeeeeeeeeeeeee

didn't even get far enough to know there were hotties on the first page. But that is the kind of pop ups I have been getting now. And my browser is so slow it is pitiful. Scanned the system and there 185 infections. Scan about every other day and usually get one or two concerns but never anything like this. I have never done a registry edit but that is what it says needs to be done to get rid of these trojans. Might have to take it somewhere. It happened on my lap top so luckily I still have my desk top with all my files and cutting programs.

Guest kenya

My Avast siren went off................ trojan alert here  :thumbsup:.

All I did was open the link.

Guest fivestar

Go download www.malwarebytes.org install and run the free version it will take off your trojans.

Malwarebytes is great, but if you happened to get any version of the Antivirus 2008,2009 you need to do a couple things before you run it. Disable your system restore, it uses this to reinstall itself. Then boot into safe mode to run malware bytes. Do this by tapping F8 while the computer is booting. Select start in safemode without network support and then run malwarebytes. Restart the computer afterward normally and rerun it again after to log in.

If you have a problem where it won't let you run MWB's find the exe file where it was installed in Program files and rename mbam.exe to mbam2.exe this will allow it to run and remove anything you are infected with. On some systems I have had to rename the Installation file in this same manner to get it to install.

Rerun this program once a week, the free version doesn't autorun.

Good luck

Kevin