DanMega

Have any of ya'll heard of a ASC365 heat press company???

Another chinese import rebranded.  look for the ones like the Hotronics that have the pressure adjustment in the middle of the platen not back on the machine.  Personally love my sunie for the price - someday will upgrade to a hotronics though

my 2c

Guest fivestar

Another chinese import rebranded.  look for the ones like the Hotronics that have the pressure adjustment in the middle of the platen not back on the machine.  Personally love my sunie for the price - someday will upgrade to a hotronics though

my 2c

I agree with getting a name brand.  I've got a Hotronix Mighty Press and wouldn't trade it for anything.  I've also heard great things from SunIE presses for being at the price point they are.

Hix, Stahls, Hotronix, Phoenix Phire, Maxx, Mighty, & Knight are all pretty solid brand names that I wouldn't mind buying used.

I'm just delving into the whole T thing with the intention of going further down the track. But to learn from and the limited budget I have for now. I brought one of these ASC machines. (I fully intend to upgrade later)

It is what it is. A copy. But it looks to be a pretty study construction. But it is very much a Budget built machine as can be seen close up...... Budget but sturdy.

And is very simplified in its workings. Thou it does have a timer and alarm. The Temp will keep rising if you dont switch it off after you make a press (at the side of the machine). Which could become a pita after time?

They do have a web site, Google it. They seem to make (or maybe copy?) a few variety of machines.

I'm not into supporting the Asian markets if I can avoid it. And if I could have, I would have looked into a better machine.. But Hear in Aust, they are pretty pricey!