locknload1

Coffee & Deli

Nice! I like that. Great space use of that window area  :thumbsup:

Very nice!  I bet that was a four-handed job!

No, two hands, set of teeth and lots of tape! :thumbsup:

RG

:thumbsup: Thats sweet, by the way what did toy charge?

I quoted $400 but when I was done I only charged him $370 for this and did a few more things for two people he referred.

RG

Guest Schramm

Nice and good price for him and you!

Looks very good, but is the arched set of words off ?

From one window to the next the arched " The Grog Shop" and "Coffee & Deli" look to be on two different Archs.

Its Tough doing something like this alone, I just wanted to give a Tip for anyone who reads this on how you can help yourself align the arched words a little easier by yourself.

You need your tape measure your stabilo pencil a length of string and some tape (Duct Tape holds well)

On this window there is already a centered frame, on just a window take the tape measure and mark Center at the bottom of the window.

Now take your String and tape it at the center mark, Tape it in place Good making sure its on the Center mark.

Take the length of string Up to the center of the arch at its highest point center, now loop or tie your Stabilo pencil to the string, you can now draw a nice smooth continuous arch penciled on the glass, in this case the same arch on both sides of the center frame.

Now you can tape your lettering in place stand back and see that everything in lined up on the arched stabilo line. once installed, just wash the line off.

You can use this method for arched lettering or anything (graphic) on an arch any place on the glass just measure the center and high point of the arch where you want it and as we would call it in another Trade I was in, "strike an arch" (Draw it).

I hope this little Tip will Help someone out.

If you want the arch Reversed, measure center at the TOP and do the same way.