Sign in to follow this  
carson21

not happy with uscutter

the first of march my cutter stoped working i talked with ken  and he had me check the mb and i did . still did not work so ken said it needed a mb he ask when did i buy the cutter  i told him i got it in april 2008 he said should be under warr. he told me i could take the mb out and send it back and they would send me a new one or buy a new one off there website send the old one back att ken for refund  it  would the faster that way .so i order a new one 89.00 with shiping . when the new one came i installed it the cutter still did not work. so i talked to ken and he recommend for me to send the cutter back for  it to be fixed. so i did once they got it sayed the mb was bad so this means that  the one they just sent me was bad . so they insalled new mb and said it is fixed payed 60.00 hr for them to fix it. that ok they told me that there would be  a 60.00 hr rate and it would take one hour or less to fix . but once it was fixed they charged me for the mb that i was told was under warr .so not only did i have to pay for thr mb i also payed 49.00 to ship the cutter back because the replacement mb was also bad and did not fix it. i fill that i was told the mb was under warr. and i should not have to pay for that .

Maybe Ken can sort this out for you when he comes back to work on Monday. Remember though that Ken is only head of tech Support and US Cutter has an owner and a President. All Ken can do is work on your behalf with them. I hope you get it taken care of.

Right, you purchased it in April of 2008, and going based on that date you told me, I let you know it should be under warranty if you bought it direct.

You did not buy the unit direct, yet you got it for $181.27 off of eBay, alot less than we sell them for direct, so the warranty was only for 6 months.

Once I was able to verify your account and when it was purchased and how, I let you know that you were beyond the warranty period.

Had you originally told me you got it via eBay 1 year ago, I would have known that is was not under warranty immediately. But this was not the case.

So, we repaired your unit, and only charged you for 1 hour of labor and replaced a motherboard as well. You had already paid for a motherboard, so we did not cahrge you again for the part- it just evened out.

So, I told you that you should be under warranty based on what you told me, but after researching and finding your actual order, was able to find out for certain.

Sorry for any confusion.

awesome price!!!! which unit???

so ken are you saying if we win an auction from you guys on ebay for less than its sold on the website that we wont get a full warranty?

ken you dont have to get ugly i was just confussed  you asked when i got it and i told you .did no know that buying off ebay  had less warr. 

hmmmm ill have to check that out. kinda makes it seem a lil shady, sorta like maybe they are trying to unload their not so much up to par units on ebay for a lower price and less of a warranty since they may have more issues???

hmmmm ill have to check that out. kinda makes it seem a lil shady, sorta like maybe they are trying to unload their not so much up to par units on ebay for a lower price and less of a warranty since they may have more issues???

US Cutter has an EBAY store, there is nothing shady about it. I got my pcut from ebay and while I didnt pay full price I didnt get a full warranty. I agreed to those terms when purchasing. My Pcut was brand new in the box never been used just as someone that purchased full price. comes from the same warehouse. Just for the record I have not had one single issue with my pcut, set it up ( the stand was a little tricky!) and it cut first try and its still cutting. Has paid for itself already and I have only had it about 2-3 months.

Renee

Read the auction. It tells you that up front. Its not hidden. I bought mine directly from USCutter because of the warranty difference. :thumbsup:

ken you dont have to get ugly i was just confussed  you asked when i got it and i told you .did no know that buying off ebay  had less warr. 

I apologize if I came across as being nasty. Certainly did not mean it that way. Just wanted to clarify the circumstances.

I will delete that last part about buying retail....that does sound a little harsh.

Sorry.

Got my pcut on ebay and had no issues at all

OK thanks ken i sent you a mess in  support about the blade holder  hopefully i sent it back with the cutter because it is not here

OK thanks ken i sent you a mess in  support about the blade holder  hopefully i sent it back with the cutter because it is not here

Yea, we got you another on the way.