Sign in to follow this  
spudgal

Hi!  I am excited to learn everything I can from you guys.  I have been lurking for a couple of weeks waiting for my machine to come.  Well it came and I didn't put it up until the vinyl I ordered arrived.  I was excited to start figuring it out yesterday when to my dismay it is missing the top of the knife, the adjustment screw.  I sent an email to service but haven't heard from them yet.

I live in a small town in southern Idaho and am looking forward to being part of this forum.

Guest fivestar

spudgal I am sorry to hear that, but I am sure US Cutter will send you one out promtly.  In the meantime you could hook everything up and install all the software and use the pen adaptor and paper to learn on, that actually is a better way of learning as you don't waste any vinyl that one.  :)

I am new at this as well. waiting on the pcut630 to arrive. Need to get as much info as possible. I still am not sure what all this machine will do. Anybody?  ;)

IDAHO, when did you guys get the internet? There is no record of Al Gore having ever gone to Idaho.  welcome to the forum.  show us some of your work. when you get up and running.  daniel t