Sign in to follow this  
BLKSUNSHINE

PCUT 630 (Can't cut more than 1 at a time w/out machine stopping) Fonts!

Hi Guys/Girls.

My names Kevin, I just recently purchased a PCUT 630... The blade pressure (130) and blade (0.25)  Speed (10 "lowest") are cutting my images perfect! My only problem is when I want to do multiple cuts.. meaning any number other than 1 cut.. the blade just stops on the next image (sometimes 1/2 way threw cutting)? I'm running VISTA and the USB port. I would really appreciate the help.. I don't want to waste all the vinyl, and should the machine cut more than one vinyl at a time? (I'm also talking about "FONTS") there is nothing fancy about it.

Kevin

Do you have the option of using the 9-pin serial connection instead of USB?

Do you have the option of using the 9-pin serial connection instead of USB?

Hi Ken, Thanks for your help. I will be sending the machine back for repair. (the 9 pin is a no go, the lcd screen is having a mind of it's own) Again, the machine was never able to cut more than 1 vinyl at a time (when it did cut, the pressure, speed, and blade angel worked great on the cuts) Just never had enough memory to cut more than 1. Then day number 2, the machine could barely cut a single vinyl at all.. (These cuts being simple "fonts" from the Signblazer Software) Day 3, the machine wouldn't cut anything and the LCD was bounching from PCUT 630 - REV.# 12K-35K.

I used both the USB & Serial (both Vista & XP) on a laptop & Desktop with no luck.. same scenario..

I also checked the mother board like you told me and nothing aswell.. everything looks intact.. nothing loose, no glue untouched where they should be etc..

Kevin

If the LCD is acting up, then I am leaning towards a motherboard issue. You are welcome to send the unit back for service, but we should issue you an RMA # first....

Fill out a support ticket to get an RMA #: support.uscutter.com

If the LCD is acting up, then I am leaning towards a motherboard issue. You are welcome to send the unit back for service, but we should issue you an RMA # first....

Fill out a support ticket to get an RMA #: support.uscutter.com

Ken, you have already issued me an RMA#. I left a message with you to f/u if you have resolved the issue with my brand new machine?

Kevin