I am trying to cut a transfer for heat press. I print the image on the transfer with reg. marks. Then I go to print a cut. When I click on cut to follow the steps it locks up and closes the program. What do I need to do?

I have been and had no problems but i just tried it and its saying

Can not open the output device. Error initializing cutter.

Could it have to anything to do with me trying to install the software on another computer?

No, will not have anything to do with that. Load the software on as many computers as you would like to.

This is what I get on the machine now when I turn it off then back on.

F$fbs"""

Is the carriage pressing either of the red "kill" switches? If not, it sounds like maybe a hardware issue- possibly the motherboard in particular, which would explain some of the other issues you have been having.

You could tip the unit on its side, then remove the bottom panel to expose the motherboard, and check each connection to the MB.

OK, got it figured out with help from Ken and myself. It was the wrong driver installed. I keep uninstalling the driver and reinstalling until finally it took. It wasn't saying that the driver wasn't working, but with multiple try's it started working. Go figure windows vista driver issues!!!!