JLB

Is it possible to remove a specific part of a letter in Flexi?

I would like to shorten the 'tail' on the (a) and take the 'tongue' off the (e).  Is there a way to do that in Flexi? Please see the below attachment. Thanks in advance.

jackie.doc

jackie.doc

Hi again, I have been unable to find these tools in flexi.  I searched the help and there were no results found.  Could you tell me how and where to access these two tools.  Thanks in advance.

Type out whatever you want... export as an eps file, and then open the newly saved file. Then the font can be node edited.

what version of Flexi are you using?  If using Flexistarter, those tools are not there,,, BUT you can click FILE,  go down to workspace, a dropdown menu shows,  Click CASmate,    your screen will change to the CASmate screen,  then click EDIT at top  of screen again, click  EDIT POINT . POINT SELECTOR,  now touch that point selector to the area you want to take away, and it should show all the points,,  then just click backspace, to remove the points you do not want.  if removing too much, just click edit, undo.until you get what you want.    I use it all the time to fix bad vector images,  then remember to save your design or you will  lose it,,  and when done, go back to the workspace and but it back on default. All I have is Flexistarter,,and I love it..